Wednesday, February 02, 2005

It's My BEST friend BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!

It's Liwen Bday today!!! Hahahhahah another year gone, 24 this years..I am so busy, thought I can have some spare time to write a card for her but I am super busy for the whole day, running here and there like siao.

So many people left the club, (expected lah , everybody just waitng for bonus then throw letters) I am really tired. I feel like going off too!! Have interview a few pontential candidates, was so tiring .....saying the same damn things over and over again anyway they got the job!!! and finally I can take a break.

Tonight going for a small celebration for Liwen, hahah hope it wil be good lah ...or else she going to blame me for another year.

Anyway, Happy birthday to you boon, Kristie hope to celebrate with u too! Well, never mind another birthday babe is coming , hahahahah you should know who lah...maybe can hold her bday at KL ..heheheh

Stay pretty & better get a BF lah ...nobody bid u ..u too expensive liao lah ...ahahhahah



1 Comments:

Blogger Kristie said...

yes happy birthday my dearest wen! cant wait for ur update on what u did on ur special nite! but make sure u girls dont make me jealous ah!

February 03, 2005 11:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home