Saturday, March 12, 2005

Fly me to the Moon ....


Today my last off day at home, thinking that tomorrow going to wake up early to work really make me feel so sianz. I just dont feel like working, feel like slacking myself at home. I just had a nice hot shower, its a nice weather for sun bathing .( I missed it!!)

As usual I spending the whole afternoon online, check my emails , checking who on MSN ...etc. I have download some Jazz MP3 from baidu . Fly me to the moon by Julie London , I wish you love by Lisa Onso , Miss Sarajero by George Michael. Nice Tracks!! I grew to love Jazz music in fact thats my all times favourite.....so soothing. How nice If I can spend the night listening it with that special someone cuddle on the sofa with some great red wine ....COOL!!

Feel like going out for a walk, but its seems like everywhere is the same.Nothings to shop. No nice movie on show. I am thinking of what I should do for the next few hours before I tuck myself in bed and surrender myself to work tomorrow. Time is running out ....am I going to waste my off day like that ? Argghhhh....Actually I got thousand of things that I need to do
  1. Wash my dirty clothes
  2. Iron all my clothes
  3. Tidy my wardrode
  4. Tidy and clean my desk
  5. Bath my monsters
  6. Download my MD player
  7. Mop my room
  8. Too many to put here

Just one word . I am LAZY!!!!! Kill me :P

I feel like having home-cooked style dinner today. I am sick of having packet food and fast food. No more packet food tonight.

* I just bored with my everyday life ...argghhhhh ....fly me to the moon instead !!!! *

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home