Monday, April 04, 2005

Just Go to HELL!!!!



I have enough!!!! Don't try me. I don't understand why I have you as my family. Is it a karma I get from my previous life? I hate you. I hate you. Living alone all by myself and I never blame about anything. I always tell myself " Be independent " " Be strong". Nobody care I still can survive!!!

Giving them everything I could, love, care and trust but what did I get ??? I get nothing but fucking attitute.You think I really like to stay with you ? If I am really that fucking rich I will not hesitate to move out and far away from you. Use your conscience and tell yourself how you treat me? Have you ever care enough for me ? Don't tell me all those bullshit and say the problems lies on me ! I don't take it, even it's so but why? Its all because of YOU! I got pissed off when you telling me off I did not contribution enough for this home. I got pissed off when quarrel you start digging out all the old stuffs and telling me off " I don't need your help next time loh " or " Aiya, I don't want to own u lah" " aiya help me one time like own your for whole life....blah blah ...". I got pissed off when You broadcast whole world about how bad I am or how petty I am. I got pissed off when I am so tired after work and need some peace and yet you give me fucking attitude. I got pissed when I enjoying my TV show and you just change the channel without bother to ask me. I got pissed off when I wanted to spend my off day at home and yet you start barking " Go out lah, why u at home ...wow lau so sianz...".

You tell me how you want me to contribute this home. How you want me to TREAT YOU?????

For these years, I have been living on my own. I am comfortable with my life now. I am comfortable not to talk to you.I am comfortable not to bother about your stuffs. You live you own and I live mine. If you happy, I congrate you. If not I wont feel pity for you. You ask for it !

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey.....wats wrong??...quarrel wif ur sis huh??

April 05, 2005 9:41 AM  
Blogger Fann said...

ya ....pissed off

April 05, 2005 11:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

take it ez la....

April 05, 2005 12:06 PM  
Blogger Kristie said...

sy, she is still after all your sis, takes some time u know? just like me!!!

April 05, 2005 9:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ya lo...just take it ez...shes still ur sister afterall....dun take it too hard..

April 05, 2005 10:09 PM  
Blogger Fann said...

sighed.......

April 05, 2005 10:58 PM  
Blogger Liwen said...

think alittle too late for comment.. well.. sy, jia jia you ben nan niang de jin... afterall.. still your sis.. so just bear with it ba.... cool cool baby

April 10, 2005 8:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home