Friday, April 01, 2005

GOOD news is GOOD news !!!!



I had a great dinner at Changi Airport with my working buddies. We ate Popeye Chicken . We chat . We gossip about club. We laughed. We jokes. We have alots of fun together. I going to miss them alot, not sure whether I can get along with my new colleagues. I am afraid of changing, it's tough. But inorder to move on , I choose to leave for the good. The world is changing everyday and I have to follow to stay in the real world.

Well, well, well... Just settle myself down reading Kristie's blog. She has been very busy these few days , hardly see any of her update. Today she got me a surprise. Actually not really any surprise, I got a hint before she post this blog. I am so happy for her. She is my first best friend who found her love of her life!!!! COOL! and you know what she specially arrange this special day on the day we plan to meet her at KL. How sweet.... I am so excited for her.

Just received a phone call from Enting. Another good news from her. She got in to NTU!!! That's what she wanted in her life. I am so proud for her . Well done , Ting!!! Better don't behave like a sotong in NTU . How I wish I can continue my studies like you again. I think I am dragging abit too long , but let me get myself settle down at the new company first . I didnt want to stop here.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kristie said...

wau popeye chicken, got eat for me not? :)

i am happy for enting too! she's been waiting for this huh...

life is good for everyone, stay strong alright my dear :)

April 05, 2005 10:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home