Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Highlight of the week...

Well, I am just lazy to update my blog...but recently happened so much things that I wish to pen down my thoughts...

I was happy on last friday...

Finally, yes!!!! Finally I get to enjoy my first Jazz concert which was played at Esplanade Recital Studio. Basically I know nothing about Jazz, but I just like it. I do appreciate music okieeee!!! It was just soooooOooo soothing . All the work stress just gone!!Very relax and laid back. I tell you ah...that Jazz pianist is damn cool can...My eyes were on him for that whole night ...making me drooling ...hehe Neighbour,let's go for Jazz concert more often!!!

I was happy on Saturday....

Meet up my dearest Gf, liwen for shopping spree at the new renovated Marina Square. Our odjective is to shop shop shop shop!!! I just can't wait to shop there. It's a shopping paradise!!!!...make me feel so excited!!!

There is so many nice and cosy restaurants over there. Great place to rest our tiring feet after the long hours of shopping ...like the ambience, can just glued my ass there for hours of bitching session!!!

Well, didn't really shop anything but manage to get a simple and nice Mango tee . Liwen and I bought the same tee ...same colour somemore. We got the same taste on clothing ..hur hur...but not the same taste on man lor...

I was P-I-S-S-E-D off on Tuesday.....

I am wondering , did I change ? No I didn't...

I am what you know me.

Sometime I just don't understand. Did I use the wrong choice of words?

It should be a joke that make people laugh...

But why people mistaken that I am trying to find him trouble? I shall not mentioned that person name.

This is what happned...


He got angry with me just because I send him a Lou Han shi ba zhan middle finger emoticon on MSN. I find it very cute and funny, but he felt sooooooooooooooooooo offensive.

He scolded me Knn and even tell my colleague off " NEXT TIME DONT INVITE ME TO GO KBOX AGIAN!!!" and logged off his MSN.

I don't understand why he got such BIG reaction? Did I use the wrong words?

I went on to ask him thru sms.

He replied " You know I hate girl saying vulgar........."

In fact I didn't scold him in words....its just a little cute emoticon showing his magic of his middle finger ....sighed...

Please don't tell me that YOU are suprised that I sending such emoticon to u .Now.... who don't scold VULGAR in their whole damn life you tell me ??? I don't pretend to be an angel okie? Sending such emoticon doesnt show I am bad. Doesn't mean I can kill a person? Doesn't mean that I am nothing to do finding people trouble? Are you nuts??

as he wish..

I dont care whether he is reading this....

Yes, It's just a small matter and you will be asking me why I am making a big fuss over this. I can't feel nothing when he say those hurting words about me...What I am finding him trouble ? What I scolding vulgar to him ? What I am becoming bad to worse ...what I can treat him like Johnson, stop contact things like that ... And finally he make me realise I am such a disturbance to him all the while...

This is the friendship I got from him......

But please bear in mind.....girl don't like xiao qi gui!!!!!!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Liwen said...

Oh.. i knwo who is the "HE" le...

well...

To SHE: dun take it so hard and well... just be normal and kind to anybody la. no doubt tt animation is nothing. infact everytime i see it i'll laugh and won't think u r actually scolding me indirectly.. coz simply so cute mah.. but some ppl just take things serious coz whatever u say might mean alot to him... so u know... hm?

TO HE: we all know fann very well ya. U know her perfectly well whether she'll use those language or not? Dun even understand simple hokkien how powerful can her "language" be? look at it at another angle.. dun u think its soooo cute.. then u won't think of other things le la.. ya.. dun be xiao qi gui ok?

HOLD hANDS and smile hor... :-)

August 07, 2005 4:34 PM  
Blogger Fann said...

Well, I never take things so hard until I reaslise I am being a fool all the while when he replied me all those sms....really lose of words

August 07, 2005 4:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home