Sunday, January 02, 2005

My Boyfriend is sooooooo sweet...

Outside is still pouring heavy rain and I am waiting for my BF to fetch me back. He is just so sweet, especially rent a car to pick me from work just because it was raining non stop today..I am so touched!!

I feeling very sleepy now, yesterday went to watch ' Kong Fu' with Dehua and reached home quite late. Most of my friends feedback the movie not bad only but I thought it was hilarious. we both laughed till drop and total enjoyed the show. It's been a long time Stephen Chow last movie .

Think this young boy Dehua had grown up, haha ....the very first time he send me back home after the show. Hahahha Ah boon must be very surprise now ...hahahah need to buy 4D liao .......now more and more behave like a GENTLEMAN !!!Nowadays it just so hard to find a guy will send gal home, liwen and I have actually done alot survey on the train to bet whether the boyfriend will send his gf home a not .. and sad to say out of 10 only 1 did. Where is all the gentleman??? Haiz, althought sometime if the guy will ask me usually I will sure say not need ...but some didnt even bother to offer......what a gentleman ...

I just bought a CD <> some sort of electrical groove & laidback beat lounge music..start to like all the songs ..very relaxing and soothing , I am trying hard to find time to download to my MD Disc..

Okay, so many thing to do for this new year, a busy 2005 yr for me ...BF is on the way , will post up all the nice photo and updates soon ...



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home