Tuesday, January 04, 2005

VERY Bad Tuesday...

I have doing nothing but calling to MOM for the damn whole morning for some stupid issue. Calling them for the more than 3 hrs , keep put me in the phone machine and nobody pick up the call.Really pissed off and when finally get thru the line they just put me to another voice message saying they are facing some technical problem to pick up my call. I HATE calling them to enquiry stupid things...especially when they just cannot give me the answer on the spot and ask me to wait and wait and wait for their reply. Arghhhhh!!!!!! Lousy call service!!!

I am dead tired, was supposed to be off today but got no choice to come back to work. Ping is very sick now, she have been sick since after the new year countdown...poor gal.

Yesterday went in to JB to watch the Circus again. This time brought Enting, Jamie , Shawn and Kef in to support Kristie.Enting is damn cute, just like a small girl watching the show, holding her cotton candy and bit by bit . She was totally engrossed to the show. Hahaha...too bad didn't bring Jenny camera to capture her expression so that I can post up to my blog..hahaha Opps!....

Shawn as usual NEVER failed to squabble with me, whatever goes wrong will always be my faults and I don't understand why? My friend doesn't get this kind of treatment from him. Never mind I am just a BAD girl to him.

Reached home about 1145pm,wanted to sleep early but was accompany my sis to watch the korean series VCD...quite a nice show and I think SCV is showing soon. Watched till half way cooked myself instand noodle. I was really hungry, didnt eat much at JB , I dont really know how to eat sushi...kekeke...I still prefer the hawker center at JB. Think of it , i really feel hungry now...

Finally, yesterday I can sit down and catch up with Kristie, so many stuffs to tell that's show I really miss her a lot. Liwen don't get so jealous , anyway this thus we are holding a KSL meeting at Royal London Circus. Hahah. Cant wait to meet up again and I am sure Kristie will bring us to the Best food in town.

Took many pictures and still waiting for the sotong to upload, cant wait to see them too!!!Finally get thru that stupid hotline, asked to prepare this and that end up they don't need anything now. So stupiiiiiiddddd!!!! Wasting my whole damn morning !!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home