Saturday, March 12, 2005

Home-cooked Dinner .....


Just finished my dinner , today I made Home-make noodles . Hmmm...its taste yummy!!! SATISFICTION!! Just took a nice shower and listening all the songs I had download from net. Have repeating David Tao ' Love me or him ' for the past 30 mis. Nice song!!! I guess I have been influrence by Shawn . Recently have switch myself to listen all the Chinese songs, almost most of the news songs I can sing at KTV.

Yesterday went KBOX with Liwen, sang so manys songs...she is damn cute but I love to go KTV with her . I can just sing any songs with her , fun and crazy songs. Why cant two person go for singing session ? We can be very noisy too! Wow I sang alot songs leh , of cos most of the songs is Jay Chou lah , hahahha ... ' Zhi Zhang Zhi Sang ', 'An Hao', An Jing ', 'Ge Qian ', 'Yuan You Hui ' , ' Xing Qing' , ' Jue Jiang ' , ' Lin Xia ' , ' Dao Dai ' , ' Xiang Cai ba du ' and many more. Hehe I think we sing pretty well.

Oh yah, we are planing a trip to KL in April . I am really looking forward for the trip as my good friends going celebrate my birthday there . COOL! Actually not really looking forward for my Bday , every years seem the same. Its just a day to gather with all my good friends but I think that's already good enough. Thinking back I still miss my birthday when I was young, My mum never failed to celebrate my bday till I reached 14 years old . She will cooked spread of dishes like Fried Chicken Wings, Fried Bee Hoon , Curry Chicken , Spring Rolls, Satay, Otak , fruit and agar agar and a very nice birthday cake for me. She will invite all my good friends over to celebrate for me.I feel like I am the luckiest child for that moment. I miss my mum..really miss her so much. How I wish I can go back to the days....How I wish I can spend more spend time with her before God took her away from me . From that I have learn to cherish every person I love ...cherish ever moment I spend with them.









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home