Monday, March 14, 2005

Just like the old times again...

I was really really really SURPRISED!!! Out of the blue , there is two familar faces knocking at my door . Not the sales men or those irritating insurance agents selling off their policy plans. It was two guys wearing the Avenir's uniform , Junwen & Bernard!!!! Not that I have not seen them for years, but it's just so surprised they were right infront of my house knocking my door . Scarly right ? Just nice that they were delivery some stuff to my neighbor and happen to drop by and say ' Hi '.Hahah I was really not prepare to invite them to my house. It was so messy inside with three monsters running around, maybe next time when they inform me early lah :) .

We have a good chat at the kopi tiam downstair. Its just feel so great to have a coffee session with them. Chat about all those funny stuffs we did during our school days , how silly we were before , how Bernard manage to exchange my art work during the ART exam ...and I have to drawn for him ...and I still remember he scored pretty well for that paper too...and so on. Thinking back we have lots of good memories, everybody grow up :) And I am surprised Bernard had a very good memory , after so long he still can remember which unit I stay!! ~ I am so touched!!!

The Chia Brothers really change alot, from a young boy and now got their own business and they really work hard for it. As promised , I am doing a free advertisement for them. They are providing services like recruitment & management supply , home & office removal and home electronic appliances service etc . Do support them , they can give you a good bargain!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home