Sunday, March 13, 2005

Young days VS Old days

Change my blogskins again as my buddy feedback to me that she can't leave any comment for me. No comments so what's the point of maintaining my blog , right ? Hmmmm....hehe After next month I will turn 25 years old . Damn!!!!! So fast , I thought my life just started , just can't believe it man.

Let's see what I have change all these years ....

Before 25.....

Favourite colour : Black
Favourite Pet : Dog
Favourite hang out : Suntec City & Orchard
Fashion Outlet : M'phosis , G5 , Mango
Fashion Style : Smart, Mature and Sexy
Favourite Drink : Lemon Coke
Favourite Chilled out place : China Black, Mdm Wong , Europa , Pleasure Dome
Favourite poison : Beer , tequila neat , Gin Tonic
Favourite Music : Retro , Top 40s , R & B
Dream guys : Sunshine boy like Louis Khoo

After 25 ....

Favourite colour : Green
Favourite Pet : Still dog
Favourite hang out : Home
Fashion Outlet : Heeren & Bugis Village
Fashion Style : Tee & Jean , simple
Favourite Drink : Diet Coke
Favourite Chilled out place : O bar , coffe express ~ prefer to sit down and relax
Favourite poison : Everything seems YUCK
Favourite Music : Jazz , eletrical groove
Dream guys : Talent guy like Jay Chou

See the different ? I am trying to make myself look YOUNGER but my heart just couldnt follow .....haiz.....



2 Comments:

Blogger Kristie said...

i like this skin! very retro indeed, suits you :)

March 14, 2005 5:04 PM  
Blogger Fann said...

Ya I like it too!! SOmething simple for me to update my life :)

March 14, 2005 8:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home